Use these tools to help you through your recovery and to track your progress to better heart health.
- What is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- Survival Skills Checklist — Use this checklist to help you navigate the days between hospital discharge and your follow up visit with your doctor.
- Angina Log
- Activity Tracker
- PACE Guide Sheet for Medical Visits
- Medication Chart
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator
- Downloadable Cholesterol sheets
- Pacemaker ID Card
- Blood Pressure Tracker
- Glucose Tracker
- Holter Monitor Diary
- Medical Contact List
- Healthy Living Resource Guide for All Seniors
Any person of any age can make healthy changes. Our Resource Guide and exercise infographic will help you make smart choices as you and your loved ones look to maintain health and wellness.
- Cardiac Rehab Video Library
- Find a program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Get our award-winning home cardiac rehab program with DVD and workbook
- Track your blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, physical activity, blood glucose and medications online with Heart360
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Other Educational Brochures
Clinical trials are scientific studies that determine if a possible new medical advance can help people and whether it has harmful side effects. Find answers to common questions about clinical trials in our Guide to Understanding Clinical Trials.