Use these tools to help you through your recovery and to track your progress to better heart health.
- What is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- Survival Skills Checklist — Use this checklist to help you navigate the days between hospital discharge and your follow up visit with your doctor.
- Angina Log
- Activity Tracker
- PACE Guide Sheet for Medical Visits
- Medication Chart
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator
- Cholesterol Tracker
- Pacemaker ID Card
- Blood Pressure Tracker
- Glucose Tracker
- Holter Monitor Diary
- Medical Contact List
- Cardiac Rehab Video Library
- Listen to Dr. Barry Franklin discuss the importance of cardiac rehab
- Find a program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Get our award-winning home cardiac rehab program with DVD and workbook
- Track your blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, physical activity, blood glucose and medications online with Heart360
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Other Educational Brochures
Clinical trials are scientific studies that determine if a possible new medical advance can help people and whether it has harmful side effects. Find answers to common questions about clinical trials in our Guide to Understanding Clinical Trials.